Worldwide Market Reports has announced the addition of the “Global Learning Management System Market Size Status and Forecast 2025”, The report classifies the global Learning Management System Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth.
The learning management system is a software solution that is used for training programs, administration, tracking, reporting, documentation and educational courses. The Global Learning Management System Market was valued at US$ 5.1 billion in 2015 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period (2016-2025), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. The increasing adoption of digital learning processes in various organizations for training and education systems provides immense opportunities for growth of the learning management system market, globally.
Request For Sample Copy: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/187628
Key takeaways of the learning management system market:
• The global learning management system market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period (2016-2025).
• The cloud deployment model held a dominant position in 2016 and is estimated to grow with the largest CAGR in the forecast period. The increasing high investment in the cloud market and rising adoption of cloud technology by various industries have increased the adoption of cloud technology in the learning management system.
• On the basis of delivery mode, the instructor-led training is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 24% in the global learning management system market and held a dominant position in the year 2016.
• On the basis of user type, the corporate held a dominant position with US$ 3,637 million in 2016, owing to increasing demand for corporate trainings in various industries.
• North America held a dominant position in the global learning management system market at a CAGR of 53% in 2016, owing to the growing trend of bring your own devices in North American countries such as the United States and Canada.
• The Asia Pacific, followed by Europe is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 25.1% over the forecast period.. China and India are the major countries that drive the learning management market in the Asia Pacific region.
• India has the fastest growing market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 28.4% over the forecast period.
• Some of the major players involved in the global learning management system market are Cornerstone Ondemand, Inc., Xerox Corporation, IBM Corporation, Netdimensions Ltd., SAP SE, Blackboard, Inc., SABA Software, Inc., Mcgraw-Hill Companies, Pearson PLC, and D2L Corporation.
Else place an Inquire before Purchase “Global Learning Management System Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/quiry/187628
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Paula Delio is a seasoned journalist with over 10 years experience. While studying journalism at Fordham University, Paula wrote her thesis on media influence on local politics. As a contributor to Oak Tribune, Paula mostly covers politics.