A facial care routine doesn’t have to be complicated or contain tons of beauty products. In general, all it takes is a good cleanser, a good moisturizer, and the right serum to have beautiful skin. Serums are generally the most difficult products to choose and while not mandatory, a good serum can make all the difference on a face.
Face serum – Top 3 promotions of the week
How to choose the best face serum?
A serum is a product to be combined with a moisturizer to boost hydration. It can be used in the morning and at night, after cleansing and toning the skin and before applying the moisturizer.
Serums are water based and most contain nutrients and essentials for the skin. But dermatologists recommend giving preference to serums with these following ingredients:
- Vitamin C, K, E, hyaluronic acid or other moisturizing proteins for dry skin
- Salicylic and / or glycolic acid for oily skin
- Anti-aging ingredients like retinol and collagen for the anti-aging effect on the skin
- Natural ingredients like cucumber and certain plants like aloe vera for example.
To choose the best face serum, choose the one that primarily targets your complexion issues.
Tips for selecting the best face serum for you
The three tips that will help you find the most suitable serum for your face are:
- Identify your skin type : the type of skin is not the priority in the choice of a serum but it remains a factor all the same. It is important to take this into account because some serums are more suitable for dry skin and others for oily and / or acne-prone skin and combination skin.
- Identify your skin problems : Some serums contain ingredients specific to skin problems such as hyperpigmentation (brown spots), eczema, wrinkles, dullness of the skin, etc. It is very important to take the composition of a serum into account because some may contain ingredients that are beneficial for your skin, but other ingredients may on the contrary cause it more problems. Like silicones or dimethicones which can harm very sensitive skin. Identify the actions sought in your serum for your face.
- Do not hesitate to invest financially : Serums are certainly more expensive than most moisturizers, but it is better to invest in a good serum that works for our skin than in several other moisturizers that are effective than when they are combined.
Best face serum – Top 10 sales of the year
The benefits of face serum
Serums are among the products containing the most active ingredients. This promotes their effectiveness whether it is to standardize the skin, reduce fine lines and lighten or remove dark spots. Their objective is to ensure that the active ingredients penetrate into the skin by acting on the targeted areas while moisturizing it and avoiding the obstruction of the pores of the face.
They also have nourishing properties, firming, smoothing the skin and also fighting all kinds of redness, inflammation and dryness of the skin.
How to apply your anti wrinkle cream?
If you want to fight against wrinkles, it is necessary to have a quality beauty product that will give you all the satisfaction. However, the application takes a little of your time, because it is not enough to spread the treatment all over the face. You have to be much more thorough and that goes for women, men. With the best anti wrinkle cream according to dermatologists, you could achieve satisfactory results very quickly.
- You must apply a little cream on the cheeks, chin, forehead and nose.
- It is then necessary to make small circles by stretching the skin a little from the inside to the outside, in particular to restore dynamism to your face.
- You also promote blood circulation, which in particular optimizes the removal of scars and you reduce fine lines.
- To fight against wrinkles, you need a cream suitable for your skin and your age.
In addition, you must apply it twice a day on perfectly cleansed and makeup-free skin, because otherwise you will be able to suffocate it and you will lose all the benefits of this product which is not miraculous if you do not are not thorough.
How to apply it step by step
- Cleanse your skin with a suitable product
- Tone your skin with a tonic lotion (preferably alcohol-free)
- Apply your serum using clean fingertips, patting and lightly stroking the skin. Leave it on for a few minutes so that your skin absorbs it
- Apply your usual moisturizer