Hyaluronic acid serums are a great choice for people who want to keep skin well hydrated. It is one of the flagship products of all serums, especially thanks to its ability to attract and retain up to 1000 times its weight in water.
Hyaluronic serum – Top 3 promotions of the week
How to choose the best hyaluronic acid serum?
First of all, it is important to know that the substance is naturally produced by our body and holds up to 1000 times its weight in water. However, the level of hyaluronic acid in our skin decreases with age.
So if you want to maintain your moisture barrier and increase your hydration level, you should consider incorporating HA products into your daily skin care routine. There is a vast amount of highly effective hyaluronic acid serums available on the market.
It is advisable to select your serum according to the quality of the product, what it can bring you, its advantages as well as its disadvantages. Do not hesitate to consult a dermatologist if you need help in your choice. He will guide you to the best hyaluronic acid serum suitable for your skin.
Tips for selecting the hyaluronic acid serum you need
To choose the best serum for you: take a good look at the labels, in particular the ingredients.
- Check if hyaluronic acid or sodium hyaluronate is in the ingredient list. Sodium hyaluronate is the salt of hyaluronic acid. The molecular size of hyaluronic acid is larger than that of sodium hyaluronate, so it is less effective in penetrating the skin. Assuming it has the same concentration, a sodium hyaluronate serum would be much better than a hyaluronic acid serum, as more would be absorbed.
- Look at the order of the ingredients listed: It is mandatory to list the ingredients according to the percentage present. Usually, the first ingredient listed would be the one with the highest concentration in the product. Favor the one that has water, as the first ingredient of the composition.
- Don’t hesitate to try it! Be your own judge: Aside from looking at the label of the ingredient list, trying it to feel the difference could guide you a lot more in your choices.
Best Hyaluronic Serum – Top 10 Sales of the Year
The benefits of hyaluronic acid serum
Hyaluronic acid serums are known to make the skin hydrated, firm and glowing. Their chemical composition penetrates the skin without difficulty, making its effectiveness much more obvious in dry and mature skin with fine lines.
Dermatologists recommend this type of serum for all skin types and all ages because hyaluronic acid helps delay skin aging, the appearance of fine lines, make the skin smoother and increase the elasticity of the skin. skin. And this at any age.
Hyaluronic acid serums are also said to have anti-aging, moisturizing, healing benefits and they can also treat skin problems such as eczema as well as facial redness.
How to apply your anti-wrinkle cream?
Of course, you may have found in this comparison a cream that meets your expectations, but you must however apply it in the rules of the art so that the result is as expected.
- Take a dab of cream and you should have four domes on your face: cheeks, chin and forehead.
- You must then spread them from the inside to the outside, this allows you to have a very pleasant smoothing effect.
- Don’t forget the neck as well, since it is also the target of some fine lines, you should apply it from the chin to the base of your neck.
- Avoid going back and forth, you only need a single pass in the same direction to smooth your skin.
Of course, you need to do this treatment regularly enough for the effects to be as expected. Therefore, go for one anti-wrinkle cream for the day and one for the night, as it should actually hydrate the skin while you sleep. Take a close look at customer reviews to make sure you’re buying the best cream for your age and skin tone.