Retinol is an agent that smooths fine lines and wrinkles, shrinks pores, clears acne pimples, and balances skin tone. Dermatologists highly recommend it and tout the countless benefits and abilities of this agent.
Retinol cream – Top 3 current promotions
How to choose the best retinol cream?
First of all, it is important to know that retinol creams offer different concentrations of retinol. The higher the percentage of retinol in a product, the stronger it is. Creams considered to be strong in retinol have a concentration of 1 or 2% of retinol. So if you have fairly sensitive skin, it will be preferable to favor a cream with a low concentration of retinol and fairly gentle on the skin. A cream with a concentration of 0.5% retinol.
When choosing a retinol cream, make sure it contains other moisturizing agents to promote repair and keep your skin hydrated, such as hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, Q10, caffeine, etc. Because retinol alone can dry out the skin. Using it in combination with a sunscreen promotes even more hydration of the skin.
Do not hesitate to consider the opinions of dermatologists and customers before using a retinol cream.
Tips for selecting the right retinol cream for you
Everyone has unique skin. A product that works well for one person may not work for another.
- When you are interested in a cream, check that it contains only retinol and not a derivative such as retinyl palmitate.
- When you use a retinol cream for the first time, test it for 24 hours first to see if it is causing you irritation, redness, rash, or dryness on your skin.
- Then use it every other day and for several weeks to see if it works in the long term. If your skin is completely tolerant, you can switch to daily use. (However, consult the opinion of a dermatologist beforehand, so that he can determine the most suitable use for YOUR skin.)
- Also consider product packaging as retinol creams need to be protected from light and air to be effective. Therefore, opt for opaque, airtight and perfectly sealed packaging after opening.
Best Retinol Cream – Top 10 Sales of the Year
The benefits of retinol cream
Among the many anti-aging ingredients found in skin care, retinol cream is validated by decades of science confirming its effectiveness. Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A. Retinol creams have several benefits such as:
- The ability to reduce wrinkles, soften skin tone and texture.
- The ability to heal skin damage caused by sun exposure.
- The ability to delay skin aging and protect against external aggressions.
- The ability to reduce blemishes.
- The ability to make the skin beautiful and healthy.
Its effectiveness is more optimal if the cream is applied at night, before bedtime.