Digital dentistry is an area of modern dentistry that uses innovative scanning and image processing technologiesas well as innovative systems to make new teeth, orthoses and prostheses. The objective is to make the tasks carried out in an artisanal way more efficient. Indeed these can lead to errors and future problems once they are implemented in the patient.
Goals of digital dentistry
It is a means of provide a personalized solution to each patient who needs a new tooth, a new prosthesis. Thus, it is a important development to obtain parts that are always better adapted to each patient. The two goals of dentistry and of any branch of medicine are the disease detection and cure. Digital dentistry has arrived to collaborate and improve both of these aspects.
On the one hand, you find in digital dentistry a new tool that allows you to make the best diagnoses. Indeed, it is able to offer precise images with which to assess the dental status of patients. It’s the key to optimize the process of analysis and diagnosis of possible diseases or infections.
Have the opportunity to haveincreasingly powerful tools is always a process of positive evolution. Which is a plus for improve care. Training dentists in the use of these elements will facilitate their work at all times.
Besides, if you look for training, just go to kreos-dental.fr . Once the diagnosis established using the appropriate toolsthe technology will also help you in the other stages of patient treatment.
Benefits of digital dentistry
As we have already mentioned, each evolution is intended to improve treatments. This has been the case with digital dentistry. This is why we present the advantages of this development below:
- A better diagnosis : this is due to the quality of the images and their ability to magnify.
- Treatment simulation : one can virtually test a treatment before performing it on the patient.
- Precision : digital tools have enabled dentistry to have a greater great precision, as well to establish a diagnosis and for the application of the various treatments.
- Ease of work : digital dentistry also facilitates the work in this branch of medicine, since the tools available to dentists allow them to carry out all the processes in a simpler way.
- Better results : in summary, all the possibilities offered by digital dentistry lead to better results for patients.
The oral care is very important for everyone’s health. Being able to apply the best treatments to treat oral diseases and infections is essential to improve people’s lives. Digital dentistry has emerged to improve all diagnostic and dental treatment processes. This in turn allowsimprove the patient experience and professionals, as well as to ensure better and better results.