Quick Access to Content – Summary
Do you want to give your child a good electric tractor but don’t know where to start in your research?
A simple trick is to focus on a few essential points so that you can easily decide. These include criteria such as the age of your toddler, the features and technical characteristics of the tractor, the brand, etc.
We’ve brought you our pick of the best electric tractors for kids, plus everything you need to know to make the best choice.
RIRICAR Electric Tractor Workers
Equipped with a 12 V battery with a capacity of 7 Ah, as well as 2 motors of 35 W, this electric tractor with trailer is able to go up to 7 km / h, and to face even the terrains the most difficult. It also has a 2.4 GHz remote control, which allows parents to adjust the driving speed and even have full control of the vehicle if needed.
HOMCOM Electric Child Tractor – Backhoe Loader
Indicated for children from 3 to 6 years old, this electric tractor can propel your child up to 2.5 km / h, thanks to its 2 25 W motors and its 6 V / 7 Ah battery. For added security, you have the option of taking remote control of the vehicle using a remote control with a range of 20 m. In addition, this magnificent electric tractor is also a backhoe loader for digging and transporting.
GOPLUS Electric Child Tractor
An electric tractor intended for ages 3 and up, capable of supporting a maximum load of 30 kg. Thanks to its non-slip wheels, it guarantees a safe and comfortable ride for your child. Its wide seat with high backrest only enhances the level of comfort. Finally, its control panel provides access to a multitude of functions: music, USB, Bluetooth, LED lights, etc.
Top 10 electric tractors for children
How to choose an electric tractor?
To find the perfect electric tractor for your child, we recommend that you focus on the following criteria:
- The age, height and weight of your child: these parameters allow you to easily deduce the model perfectly suited to their morphology and abilities. You usually just need to follow the manufacturer’s age and weight guidelines.
- Speed and range: which depend on motor power, voltage (6 V or 12 V) and battery capacity
- Features and accessories: opt for a model with accessories and features that will amaze your little one
- Ergonomics and comfort: choose comfortable models, notably with an adjustable seat made of flexible material such as synthetic leather
- The brand, a guarantee of quality, safety and reliability