This Shinobee computer Central Gaming Unit FX 8300 ultra powerful will allow you to easily play all your favorite games without losing performance. A headunit in a bright red style, which will be the envy of all your friends and family. Enjoy a high-performance PC for an unbeatable price.
Video presentation with Review and Test of the PC Gamer Shinobee Central Gaming Unit FX 8300
Where to buy your Shinobee Gamer PC Central Gaming Unit FX 8300
More information on this Gaming PC
This PC specially designed for gamers is ultra powerful, it is equipped with an ultra-fast 8-Core processor and 8 GB RAM. With such a performance, you will be able to do many activities without worries, you will not be frustrated for a problem of slowness. With the 2000 GB hard drive, you can store numerous documents, images, videos, etc.
The graphics card is an nvidia GTX 1050 2GB DDR5 3D for optimal quality during your gaming sessions and to be able to enjoy exceptional graphics. The PC already has a Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits operating system. The central unit is equipped in addition to all this with 7 USB ports, 5 are on the back and 2 on the front for faster access.
How to choose the right central unit?
To choose a central unit, which will meet your needs, you have to think about looking at some important points, which will allow you to buy a powerful central unit.
To make your choice, first ask yourself what will you use it for? Simple office tool, to play video games which require power, to use software which also needs power, …
- The processor of your central unit, the higher the GHz, the better your central unit will be.
- The motherboard, the format must be ATX, because it is the standard for central units.
- RAM and hard drive, this is where computer data will be stored temporarily, the higher the better.
- The CPU graphics card is what will give the quality of your screen, again the higher the better.
- Connectivity, these are the elements that will allow you to connect other devices, the ideal is to have at least USB 3.0 or 2.0 ports, as well as an HDMI output.
Once you have these different criteria, you will need to consider your budget. This is where you can choose the best components for your headunit, while staying within your budget.